The Silverton Sport Bridge will appeal to those looking for as much luxurious living space as possible on a 40 foot vessel. Solid fiberglass hull ( waterline down)
- Side-Walk design which elevates the side decks to create a cavernous interior.
- Raised galley, 2- burner stove top,
- Twin cabin, twin head layout. ( Vacu-Flush)
Molded steps allow for easy access from the forward deck to the enormous flybridge.
Plenty of guest seating (and a wet bar & Icemaker).
- The descending walkways on both sides of the bridge provide safe and secure foredeck access.
- The TwinCaterpillar power plants to get you into the mid and up 25 knots range.
- New Upper helm enclosure
- Fresh water wash-down fore and aft
- 8.0 Generator (rebuilt - Approx. 40hrs)
- Ultra leather dinette and sofa,
- Teleflex controls,
- 10.5 Gal hot water heater.
Motivated owner wants to move on to next vessel
THE OWNER WANTS OFFERS TODAY. ALL OFFERS WILL BE PRESENTED TO THE OWNER. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!! Silverton Yachts is known for their outstanding design and utilization of interior space. This boat boasts incredible cabin space and the Silverton "Sidewalk" design. Molded steps allow for easy access from the forward deck to the enormous flybridge.
Nominal Length: 41'
Length Overall: 46.3'
Max Draft: 3.8'
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Inboard
Draft: 3 ft. 10 in.
Beam: 14 ft. 2 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 450
Water tank capacity: 210